New Patient Information
Thank you for choosing our office for your orthodontic treatment. We hope your visit will be informative as well as enjoyable. Your consultation is the first step toward achieving the beautiful smile you've always wanted.
Our objective at your initial consultation is to let you know whether or not orthodontic treatment is indicated.
At your first visit, a 3-D intraoral scan of your teeth is taken and reviewed with you.
If Dr. Golovan feels that you would benefit from orthodontic treatment, he will recommend that orthodontic diagnostic records be taken.
We will make every effort to take the orthodontic records at this visit to save you another trip back to our office. However, if it is more convenient for you to reschedule at a different time, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Diagnostic records allows Dr. Golovan to comprehensively evaluate each patient, formulate an individualized treatment plan, and monitor your progress throughout treatment.
It takes approximately 20 minutes to complete the orthodontic records.
Orthodontic Diagnostic Records
- Panoramic radiograph (full mouth dental x-ray) - a radiograph to evaluate unerupted teeth, root positions, and the surrounding jaw bone.
- Cephalometric radiograph (profile orthodontic x-ray) - a radiograph to evaluate the relationship between the upper and lower jaw bones and the positions of the teeth within each jaw to determine the basis for the malocclusion.
- Facial and dental digital photographs
- Intraoral 3-D scan
Phone Consultation Appointment
Approximately 2 weeks after diagnostic records are taken, you will receive a detailed treatment plan summary report outlining your main orthodontic problems and specific treatment recommendations. A phone consultation is scheduled to review the treatment plan summary report, including your diagnostic findings, treatment recommendations, and the treatment fee.
We take great pride in seeing you at your scheduled appointment time.
Once treatment begins, you will be seen for regular adjustment appointments at 4-8 week intervals. For your convenience, we will make every effort to accommodate you during after school hours. Please be assured that we will find a convenient time that works for you.
We never want finances to stand in the way of great orthodontic treatment. We will do our best to accommodate your individual situation.
Treatment fees vary depending on the complexity and duration of treatment required.
Many payment options are available. We will work with you to fit your individual needs:
- Payment in full: we will extend a book keeping fee reduction for payment in full at the onset of treatment
- Monthly Payment Plan with No Interest: a payment plan with an initial down payment and monthly payments thereafter until the treatment is paid in full.
We accept many insurance plans and our experienced staff will assist you in filing your claims.